Invest in a place where children thrive.
Becoming a donor to City of Lakes Waldorf School means joining a community committed to preserving and enhancing our programing and continued growth. With your gift, you are investing in CLWS’s future. You are our partner in the important work of educating our children and the future generations yet to come.
This place is not just a private school. It is a place that inspires the complete individual to be manifested in the children who are held here. It is an extension of our own homes, values, and the principles that allow children to blossom and become the foundation for an amazing life that will touch others and make a real difference. Your financial gift makes a statement of what you believe in and your desire to make this world a better place.
To invest in CLWS is to invest in a cause. Our experiential curriculum:
- Creates an educational adventure that inspires our students to evolve into creative thinkers who are personally centered and strongly connected to humanity and the environment.
- Fosters a child’s innate natural curiosity, love of learning, and trust in their own instincts. We create a space for their brilliance, compassion, imagination, confidence, and independent thinking to thrive and develop.
- Meets children where they are developmentally.
- Engages children in nature and in free, unencumbered play.
- Integrates music, art, and movement as essential to a child’s education along with reading, writing, science, and math.
We all need this place to thrive for children here today and for those of tomorrow.
Fully realizing the potential of our school takes everyone. Will you be a part of the City of Lakes Waldorf School story? Support the education you love knowing that contributions to this school and its mission truly change the world one amazing child at a time. Invest in the future of CLWS.
For more information, please contact Ed Nelsen at 612-767-1504 or firstname.lastname@example.org.