City of Lakes Waldorf School is pleased to present its 29th Annual Circus on Friday, March 25 and Saturday, March 26, 2022 at the Music Box Theatre in Minneapolis. This delightful, family-friendly show features stunning acrobatics, juggling tricks, trampoline acts, and more—all performed by our 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students!
2022 City of Lakes Waldorf School Circus Presents… Station Identification: WCRS!
Get ready for the long anticipated return of the CLWS annual circus to the Music Box Theatre with Radio Station Identification: WCRS! This live radio station plays it all, from country western to 70’s punk and everything in between. Join us as we spin some top-notch tunes, allowing a variety of musical genres and memorable characters to shape one fun and funky show. It’s time to get your groove on as we step back into the theatre and take over the airwaves!
Friday, March 25, 7:00 pm (Reduced capacity, masks required) SOLD OUT
Saturday, March 26, 1:00 pm
Saturday, March 26, 7:00 pm (ASL-interpreted)
All performances take place at The Music Box Theatre, 1407 Nicollet Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55407.
Health and Safety:
- Masks are required for our Friday, March 25 performance. Masks are optional for our Saturday, March 26 performances.
- Audience capacity has been reduced for our Friday, March 25 performance.
- No food or beverage will be sold before the show or during intermission at any performance.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have had an exposure, please stay home.
Online ticket sales have closed, but tickets can be purchased at the door, depending on availability. We will keep this page updated if our remaining shows sell out.
- Our live band (featuring CLWS faculty and one alumni parent) is rockin’, and the acoustics in the Music Box Theatre are strong! Families with small children may want to consider bringing hearing protection.
- No food or beverage will be sold before the show or during intermission, but we will have t-shirts and other fun circus-y items for sale! All proceeds benefit the Circus Arts program.
- House doors open approximately 15 minutes prior to showtime.
Parking at the Music Box Theatre
The Music Box Theatre is located at 1407 Nicollet Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Parking can be found along the street, in a metered lot at 15th & Nicollet, or via the Hyatt-Loring parking ramp (1330 Nicollet Ave). Buses 17, 18, 10, 11, and 30 all run to the venue. Families are also encouraged to carpool!
- Discounted Parking: The Hyatt-Loring parking ramp has offered our community a $13 parking rate (normal rate $29). In order to receive the discounted rate, you will need to affix a pre-validated parking sticker to the back of your parking ticket. Please stop by the ticket table at any performance to pick up a parking sticker. There is no need to pre-pay; the discount will be applied when you scan your sticker upon exiting the parking ramp.
Celebrating 30 Years of Circus Arts at City of Lakes Waldorf School
Instruction in circus arts has been proven to build physical, cognitive, emotional, and social capacity. The Circus Arts program at City of Lakes Waldorf School has been a proud part of our curriculum for 30 years. Learn more here.
Questions? Please contact Kitty O’Brien, Marketing and Communications Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.