City of Lakes Waldorf School is pleased to present its 27th Annual Circus on Friday, February 7 and Saturday, February 8, 2020 at the Music Box Theatre. This kid friendly activity in Minneapolis features stunning acrobatics, juggling tricks, trampoline acts, and more—all performed by our 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students!
2020 Circus Showtimes & Details:
Friday, February 7, 7:00 pm
Saturday, February 8, 1:00 pm
Saturday, February 8, 7:00 pm
All performances take place at The Music Box Theatre, 1407 Nicollet Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55407.
A link to purchase tickets will be posted here in early January 2020.
- Advance tickets are online only. Please note that online ticket sales will close on Thursday, February 6, at 10:00 pm.
- We encourage you to order your tickets early. Last year, all three Circus performances sold out!
- Please note that there is a service fee for online ticket sales. This fee is charged by the vendor to give us tools to manage the event efficiently, but the actual ticket price directly supports the Circus Arts program.
- House doors open 30 minutes prior to show time.
- Concessions will be available for sale (cash or check only) before the show and at intermission.
Celebrating 28 Years of Circus Arts at City of Lakes Waldorf School
Instruction in circus arts has been proven to build physical, cognitive, emotional, and social capacity. The Circus Arts program at City of Lakes Waldorf School has been a proud part of our curriculum for 28 years. Lloyd Brant and Rosie Cole, well-known theater professionals and skilled artists, founded the program in 1992, with the first Circus performance taking place in February 1993. After 19 years of leading the circus, they handed over the “golden clubs” to Jason Burnstein in 2012 and are pleased to see their dream continue.
Questions? Please contact Kitty O’Brien, Marketing and Communications Coordinator, at email@example.com.