We love helping you find the perfect gifts for your little (and not so little) ones, and even though we can’t walk all of you through our selection, we can bring you some highlights right here! These are a few of our favorite items from our school store for some of the favorite people on your list!
Don’t see what you’re looking for here? There’s much more at storebythedoor.com, or come visit us for in-person shopping on Sunday, December 13 and 20, from 12:30 – 4:30 pm to browse the full collection! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about in-person shopping.
Gifts for the Whole Family
- If you have ever asked me for a gift recommendation, you have probably heard me sing the praises of Kapla Blocks! These simple, lightweight and extremely versatile blocks are the perfect gift for almost anyone on your list from age 2 – 20.
- The Wobbel 360 Balance Disc is a wonderful piece for any playroom. Use it to balance or spin, in pairs or on your own. You can’t walk by without giving it a whirl!
- Kite Paper is just about the cheeriest gift you can give, sure to brighten just about anyone’s day – or room!
Gifts for the Budding Artist
- Start your artists’ collection off right with a beautiful set of Stockmar Crayons. Watching what little hands can create with these beauties is pure delight!
- Don’t you just love that feeling of a brand new sketch pad: all empty, all yours and all full of possibility!
- For the artist who takes themselves a little more seriously, a serious set of very serious Fine Art pencils may be just what they need.
Gifts for the Hard-Working Hand-Worker
- I’ve yet to meet a kid who doesn’t become completely obsessed with making Potholders as soon as they meet this Potholder Loom. A happy mesh of creativity and skill, with just the right amount of challenge for a whole range of ages.
- Is it possible to fall in love with a craft kit? I think I’ve done it with these Coil Basket Raffia Kits! The colors! The ease! The beautiful (and useful!) final product. Yes, please!
- This Rainbow Banner Kit is totally charming, approachable, and wonderfully display-able when finished. It’s an easy-as-pie project for experienced embroiderers, but also includes full instructions for those just beginning.