Our Annual Gala is coming up on March 11 and this is an event you don’t want to miss! This is your chance to come together with your community to support the school in a big way. Imagine a 1920’s setting with a champagne tower, lounge seating, and guests dressed to the nines tossing rings for wine, collecting beads for the 50/50 in-house raffle, cutting the rug with the Soul Tight Committee…and more! It’s gonna be the bees knees; all we need is you.
Puttin’ on the Ritz
Saturday, March 11, 2023
The Grain Exchange
5:00 PM Sponsors Reception
6:00 PM Main Event
9:00 PM Dance Party Social
Tickets and tables for the gala are available to purchase through March 5.
Featured Event Activities
We have two groups of live musicians joining us at the gala! Enjoy a jazz trio serenading conversation at the Sponsors Reception and/or get out your dancing shoes with the Soul Tight Committee from 9:00-11:00 pm.
- 50/50 Raffle: Buy beads for a chance to win a cash prize! Beads are $5/each or 5 for $20. Just before the dancing begins, those with beads will engage in a friendly, yet competitive, game of roshambo to win 50% of the money raised in the raffle.
- Wine Toss: Toss a ring onto the wine bottle and win a bottle of wine! Throws are $5 for a ring or 4 rings for $20.
Bid to win a custom sculpture by artist and CLWS parent Peter Morales, 4 front row tickets to the 2023 CLWS Circus, Timberwolves tickets, and more!
Additional Ways to Join
- VOLUNTEERING is a great way to support the event and join in person at the gala. Sign up and learn more about all the fun roles and cool benefits.
- JOIN FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD: Can’t make it to the event or have people who want to join from out of town? You can still join in by registering to be a virtual bidder.
- FUND-A-NEED: Whether one brick or a slab of bricks, everyone can help begin the restoration of our beloved school building. Register to be a virtual bidder to buy some bricks!
Questions? Please reach out to Ed Nelsen, Development Director (email@example.com) or Kate Jacobson, Development Associate (firstname.lastname@example.org).