Please join us for our annual Windows into Waldorf Open House coming up on Saturday, November 16, from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm. Come see for yourself why Waldorf Education is the fastest growing independent school movement in the world, and how City of Lakes Waldorf School has graduated innovative and creative thinkers for over 30 years. All are welcome!
This is a must-see opportunity for parents making decisions about early childhood, elementary, and middle school. Attendees will have the opportunity to experience Waldorf education first-hand, furthering your understanding of how the Waldorf approach cultivates both critical and creative thinking skills that uniquely prepare students for high school, college, and beyond.
Click Here to RSVP
Annual Windows into Waldorf Open House
Saturday, November 16, 2019
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
City of Lakes Waldorf School
The whole family is welcome to experience the vibrancy of Waldorf Education. Some activities are intended for young children with their adults, and we will also have drop-in activities throughout the morning for ages 7+. Adults only in Grades 1-8 lessons, please. Kids 7+ are welcome to join Handwork and Circus Arts on their own. See our full schedule, below!
Open Lessons: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Open Lessons are offered all morning. Feel free to drop in and out as you need to!
- Early Childhood Bun Making (Ages 0-7 with adult) | 1st Floor
- Early Childhood Free Play (Ages 6 mos. – 2.5 with adult) | 1st Floor
- Early Childhood Free Play (Ages 2.5-6 with adult) | 1st Floor
- Handwork (Ages 7+) with Liz Kelley, Handwork Teacher | Second Floor
- Circus Arts (Ages 7+) with Jason Burnstein, Circus Arts Teacher | Gym
Early Childhood Puppet Shows: 10:30 & 11:15 am | 1st Floor
Adults should be present with children for the Puppet Show. Doors close promptly at start time!
Building Tours: 10:30 & 11:15 am | Meet on 1st Floor
Grades 1-8 Lessons
Adults-only in Grades 1-8 lessons, please.
- Reading and Writing through Stories in Grades 1 & 2: 10:10 – 10:40 am | 1st Floor
- Miraculous Math in Grades 3-5: 10:45 – 11:15 am | 2nd Floor
- Experiential Science in Grades 6-8: 11:20 – 11:50 am | 3rd Floor
The School Store will open at 10:30 am for shopping.
To RSVP, please click here. If you have any questions, please contact Soni Albright at email@example.com or 612-767-1502.