All City of Lakes Waldorf School parents are welcome to borrow books on parenting, child development, Waldorf education, and more from our Parent Library. And thanks to the vision and hard work of parent volunteers Alison Hutchison and Kelly Deignan, this valuable collection is now more accessible than ever! Simply head downstairs to the garden level and you’ll find a large bookshelf filled with great titles, located just outside the main library. Books can be checked out at any time, for two weeks at a time.
Titles you’ll find include:
- Seven Times the Sun by Shea Darian
- Crafts through the Year by Thomas and Petra Berger
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
- Storytelling with Children by Nancy Mellon
- Homeopathic Medicine for Children and Infants by Dana Ullman
- and more!
We hope you will take advantage of this helpful resource!