Our annual Spring Soiree Fundraiser is coming up on Saturday, April 28, from 6:30 – 11:00 pm! We invite every member of our community to support this event in a way that is meaningful and manageable for you. See below for ways you can help.
Host a Great Gathering
Great Gatherings are fun, fixed-price events meant to engage and grow our community, and thanks to the generosity of the hosts, all proceeds support the school! If you are new to our school, or would like some inspiration, please click here to see a sampling of past gatherings. Gatherings can be designed just for kids, just for grown-ups, or for the whole family!
Gatherings can take place at any time throughout the year, and up to 15 will be unveiled at the soiree on April 28. Soiree attendees will have the first opportunity to sign up, and signups will continue online after the event.
Host a Great Gathering
All forms are due by Tuesday, April 17. If you have an idea but need a co-host or venue to make it happen, please contact email@example.com.
Donate an Item or Experience to Our Auction
Our auction is defined by unique items and experiences offered by our talented and generous community. Here are just a few ways you can contribute:
- Consider donating an opportunity for student enrichment (a visit for an 8th grade student to your business is just one example) or an educational opportunity for parents/families (private cooking lessons, architectural tour, etc.).
- Consider donating an original artwork or creation. Are you a photographer, potter, glass artist, woodworker, etc.? We would love to feature your unique creation in our auction as we raise funds for CLWS.
- Consider donating an item or gift certificate. Local businesses that you already know and patronize can be a great source to ask for a donation. Summer camps and children’s programs, restaurants, yoga studios, and more.
- Theater tickets, sports tickets, or a vacation home weekend will help us raise funds during our live auction.
- Many classes are also planning to design a class-wide offering or basket; please contact your class rep for details!
Contribute to Our Auction
If you would like to contribute to our auction, please click the link above to complete an Auction Donation form (forms are also available in the main office). All forms are due by Tuesday, April 17 (items are due by Thursday, April 26).
Sign Up to Volunteer
We are looking for volunteers to help in the following areas:
- Auction/fundraising (help curate the auction, connect with donors and community members, auction setup, etc.)
- Decor/atmosphere (floral arrangements and decor, signage, setup, etc.)
- Day before/day of opportunities (setup, welcome table/greeters, ushering, etc.)