Please join us for a relaxing, adults-only evening – and get some holiday shopping done at the same time!
Holiday Shopping & Music Event
Friday, November 30, 2018
6:30 – 9:30 pm
This festive event is open to the public and features shopping, wine and treats, live music, and general merriment.
The School Store will be fully stocked with a lovely assortment of new items and gifts, and school sponsors and guest artists will also be here selling their wares, including:
- Universal Pants
- Monica Delaney Elsner with Beautycounter Cosmetics
- Jeana Sommers with her one-of-a-kind artistic creations including jewelry, crowns and mosaics
- Corinne Gill with sweet sewing kits
- DoTerra Oils
- Laura Hanstad with Usborne Books
- 8th grade parents with CLWS blend coffee and new CLWS apparel celebrating our 30th year!
- …and more!
Want a table too? Please contact Jen Buck at email@example.com.
In addition to the musical talents of Brad Kampf, who has generously played beautiful music for this event the last few years, CLWS parent and singer Micheál Muldoon will be joining him, making this a truly cool event not to be missed!
So come one, come all and bring your friends! This is an adults-only event, but, of course – babies are always welcome.
All proceeds from the School Store support the general fund. And all of our wonderful vendors are members of our community – either parent, staff, or longtime supporter. We hope to see you there!